Dayton ISD teachers and administrators are working diligently to bring continued instruction to all of Dayton ISD students via remote learning opportunities.
· For those families who have digital devices and Internet access, their students will be able to do everything online.
· Families who do not have devices and Internet access, learning packets are available for pickup each Monday morning.
· Students will not be penalized for not completing online lessons.
· Remote Learning Online Parent Resources and Dayton ISD Remote Learning Questions & Answers . If you need help accessing your online resources, submit a Tech Help form on Dayton ISD Parent Resources page.
Printed Learning Packets
· Printed packets are available only for those families who do not have a device to access digital online Dayton ISD content.
· Dayton ISD Packets for Pre-Kindergarten thru 8th grade students can be picked up at Richter Elementary (via the bus loop) on Mondays from 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
· Dayton High school students can pick up packets at the cafeteria doors of the Dayton High School on Mondays from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm.
· If a parent cannot pick up a learning packet during the morning pickup times, another person with the student’s name, grade and campus of the student can pick up the learning packet.
Free Dayton ISD Wifi Access at Richter Elementary School from parking lots If you have a digital device but don’t have Internet at your home, anyone is welcome to use Dayton ISD free wifi/internet access available from the parking lots at Richter Elementary School. We ask that you stay in your car to practice social distancing.
Additionally, the City of Dayton is providing free Wi-Fi access in the Community Center parking lot and at The Crossroads. The password for the city’s Wi-Fi is GoBroncos!