Two large projects nearing completion in Liberty

Two major infrastructure projects in Liberty are nearing completion, the sanitary sewer and the Main B levy project. Liberty City Manager Tom Warner says all that remains on both projects is the contractor's punch list which is a check list to assure that all parts of the job are complete.  The huge sanitary sewer project started in January of 18 and cost $5.4 million . That project is funded from city property tax revenue. The Main B Levy started in August of 2019 at a cost of $955,000. The city manager says federal funds from FEMA is covering 75 percent of the cost, with the City paying the other 25 percent, or $238,750.

87 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

© 2023 KSHN.COM