Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, including your thumbs and fingernails. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick
· Stay home when you are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then wash your hands and throw away the tissue. If tissue is not available, sneeze into your elbow, then wash.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.